Monday, February 10, 2014

New Orleans: As seen by Taxi

New Orleans is a city I've been to quite a few times. I've probably spent more time in New Orleans than I have in Detroit... and Detroit is only a 30-40 minute drive from my front door. Heck, it's where both my parents grew up!
Anyways, here's some of my pictures from the only time I actually went there with camera in hand. Too bad I was sitting in the back seat of the taxi when I got these!



I saw these two girls standing on chairs leaning over the edge of the balcony... no parents in site!

The beads were hung everywhere

These two woman were jump roping in the street and it was the coolest thing!




Ok, I was actually there right before Mardi Gras so I could not resist snapping a picture of some of the crazy costumes I saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment